- Point Of Sales(POS)
2-Zones Conventional Fire Alarm control Panel
The 2-Zones Conventional Fire Alarm control Panel provides an economical conventional solution without compromising on quality. Ideal for small to medium sized applications, the 2-Zones Conventional Fire Alarm control Panel 2 zone fire alarm panel features an easy to follow programming interface with a host of configuration options to suit the needs of the user. The four wire installation design allows each zone circuit to run detectors and call points, whilst sounders are installed on two separate dedicated circuits.
2-Zones Conventional Fire Alarm control Panel Features:
- Operates on 230 V AC, 50 Hz AC supply
- Battery backup with built in charger
- Fire, fault status in unambiguous colored LED indications.
- 16 x 2 line dot matrix LCD display
- Zone wise fire, open, short LED indications.
- External switches to test each zone fire, open, short status manually.
- External switch for reset, Silence, Lamp test.
- Zone isolation facility with loop voltage cutoff.
- Relay O/P for actuators.
- Mains on, System On, Charger on, visual indications.
- Battery Low Common fire indications
- Auto dialer attachable facility
- Enough inside space for battery
- Attachable with all types of detectors.