- Point Of Sales(POS)
V310 OBD2 CAR Diagnostic Tool/ Fault Finder
The easy-to-use device makes it to detect your car fault before correcting it. It also monitors your vehicles' health.
The V310 OBD II / EOBD code reader is specialized Designed for all OBD II compliant vehicles, including those Equipped with Next Generation Protocol-Control Area Network (were able).
A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions
For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
V310 OBD II / EOBD CODE READER/ FAULT FINDER Features & Functions:
- 1. Support Multi-brand cars, works with all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
- 2. Multi-language supported: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch.
- 3.Supporting shortcut key queries. (VIN, DTC)
- 4.Support Read / Clear diagnostic trouble codes, I / M readiness, Vehicle InFo, turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light) an so on.
- 5. Display current sensor data, including:
- 6. Engine RPM
- 7. Calculated Load Value
- 8. Coolant Temperature
- 9. Fuel System Status
- 10. Vehicle Speed
- 11. Short Term Fuel Trim
- 12. Long Term Fuel Trim
- 13. Intake Manifold Pressure
- 14. Timing Advance
- 15. Intake Air Temperature
- 16. Air Flow Rate
- 17. Absolute Throttle Position
- 18. Oxygen sensor voltages / associated short term fuel trims
- 19. Fuel System status
- 20. Fuel Pressure
AND Many others ...