- Point Of Sales
High Quality Binoculars
High Quality Binoculars Features:
- Wide-range in application of interior and outdoor.
- Three layers of lens-coating FMC for best visual enjoyment.
- Durable and protective, Rubber-armored.
- FMC glass lenses deliver the ultimate brightness and resolution.
- Smooth central focus knob for quick viewing.
- Comfortable vision with high resolution lens.
- Appreciated for a streamlined shape and durability.
- high quality 8×40 army green binoculars telescope.
- outdoor hunting binoculars telescope.
High Quality Binoculars Specifications:
- Magnification: 8X
- Objective Diameter: 40mm
- Eyepiece Diameter: 26mm
- Exit pupil Diameter: 5mm
- Color: Olive Green
- Diopter adjustment: (-6D,+6D)
- Filed Of View: 125m-1000m
- Relative Brightness Index: 17
- Waterproof, Fogproof and Shockproof
- Material: Recycled rubber
- Net Weight: 800g
- Dimensions: 185*160*75mm
- Packaging: Canavas bag & opp bag & Grafic box
High Quality Binoculars is Perfect for:
Buy High Quality Binocular in Lebanon
HOW TO USE YOUR BINOCULAR:
A. IDP ADJUSTMENT
Set the interpupillary distance by grasping the body and bending it until you can see one circle of view. The setting for your eyes will be indicated on the IPD Scale. (Note the scale setting for later use.)
1. Close your right eye and sight an object with your left eye. Focus the binocular by rotating the center focus wheel until the image is sharp and clear.
2. Open your right eye and close your left eye. Rotate the right eyepiece until the object sighted is sharp and clear. (Note the setting of the diopter scale for later use.)
3. Both sides (eyes) are now in focus and you will need to use only the center focus wheel to focus on the other objects.
C. RUBBER FOLD-DOWN EYE CUPS
Fold down for use with eyeglasses and fold up for use without eyeglasses. They provide comfort comfort and promote viewing ease.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR BINOCULAR:
A. Keep the lens covers (that come with your binocular, except compact type) on the lenses when binocular is not in use.
B. When wiping the lenses, use the lens cloth that comes with the binocular, or a soft, lintless cloth.
C. To remove any remaining dirt or smudges, add one or two drops of isopropyl alcohol to the cloth.
D. Store your binocular in a moisture-free area.
Never attempt to clean your binocular internally or try to take it apart.