22U Network server Rack Enclosure Cabinet
This 22U Network server Rack Enclosure Cabinet is a standardized frame or enclosure for mounting multiple equipment modules. Each module has a front panel that is 19 inches (482.6 mm) wide, including edges or ears that protrude on each side which allow the module to be fastened to the rack frame with screws. Front Glass Door, Openable side doors, Fan Tray, Cage Nuts Rear Lockable Doors and Casters and Shoes.
This 22U Network server Rack Enclosure Cabinet provides 22U of storage space in a sleek secure cabinet for storing EIA-310 compliant 19” rackmount devices such as Dell, HP and IBM servers along with telecommunication and A/V equipment.
The 22U Network server Rack Enclosure Cabinet creates a robust storage solution supporting a total load capacity of 800 kg. (1763.7 lbs.).
22U Network server Rack Enclosure Cabinet Features:
- Reliable structure, static loading capacity:600-800KG (Optional castors and plinth)
- Adjustable feet and heavy duty castors are available simultaneously, moving conveniently and fixing reliably.
- Glass front door and rear metal door or high density vented front and rear doors,meeting the requirements of mechanical protection and ventilation.
- Optional cable entry on top cover and bottom panel.Front, rear door and side panel can be removed facility, the bottom has the function of ventilation and rat-proof.
- Varies optional accessories, reliable quality.
- Optional opening hole and varies specification upon customers’ special requirements.
- 3 depth options – 600, 800 and 1000 mm