4-Zones Conventional Fire Alarm control Panel
4-Zones Conventional Fire Alarm control Panel offers an array of user and installer-friendly features at a very competitive price.
4-Zones Conventional Fire Alarm control Panel includes four detector zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, on-board fire and fault relays and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
A wide range of engineering functions are also provided including selectable zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities. Comprehensive test and fault finding facilities are also provided.
4-Zones Conventional Fire Alarm control Panel Features:
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry
- Four detector zone circuits
- Four conventional sounder circuits
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU
- Wide range of test and fault-finding facilities
- Four open-collector outputs (Fire, Fault, Remote and Reset)
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs
- Installer-friendly design
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required
- Low 25mA quiescent current
- Multiple indicators