Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro
The ATEM Mini Pro is a new low cost live production switcher with all the features of ATEM Mini but now with extra features for recording, streaming and monitoring. ATEM Mini Pro includes a new hardware streaming engine to allow direct streaming via its Ethernet connection to YouTube Live, Facebook and Twitch. There is also support for recording the stream direct to USB flash disks in H.264, plus support for recording to multiple disks for continuous recording. The new model also includes a multiview on the HDMI video output that allows all inputs to be monitored on a single monitor, as well as live status of recording, streaming and the audio mixer.
ATEM Mini switchers make it easy to create professional multi camera productions for live streaming to YouTube and innovative business presentations using Skype or Zoom. Simply connect ATEM Mini and customers can switch live between 4 high quality video camera inputs for dramatically better quality images. Or connect a computer for PowerPoint slides or gaming consoles. The built in DVE allows exciting picture in picture effects, perfect for commentary. There are loads of video effects too. All ATEM Mini models have USB that works like a webcam so customers can use any streaming software while the ATEM Mini Pro model adds live streaming and recording to USB disks.
There's also HDMI out for projectors. Microphone inputs allow high quality desktop and lapel mics for interviews and presentations.
ATEM Mini’s compact all in one design includes both a control panel as well as connections. The front panel includes easy to use buttons for selecting sources, video effects and transitions. The source buttons are large so it’s possible to use it by feel, letting the presenter do the switching. Customers even get buttons for audio mixing. On the ATEM Mini Pro model customers also get buttons for record and streaming control as well as output selection buttons that let customers change the video output between cameras, program and multiview. On the rear panel there are HDMI connections for cameras or computers, extra microphone inputs, USB for webcam out plus an HDMI "aux" output for program video.
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro Key Features:
- 4-Channel Live Stream HDMI Switcher
- Program and 4 x Input ISO Recording
- Generates DaVinci Resolve Project
- Live Tally, Stream, and Record Status
- Record Button, Channel Preview Multiview
- 2-Channel Digital Audio Mixer per Source
- HDMI Output, Ethernet ATEM Control
- Media Player, Computer Input Support
- Upstream and Downstream Keyers
- DVE Transition, Chroma/Luma Keyers
Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro Features:
- Connecting a USB drive to the ATEM Mini Pro ISO's USB port enables capturing the switched program stream, as well as up to four isolated (ISO) recordings of input video, as well as embedded audio, analog input audio, graphics, and a DaVinci Resolve project file of your switched program
- The device has the same footprint, layout, and connections of the ATEM Mini Pro
- Stream video up to 1080p HD
- Quick stream, on-air, and record buttons
- Hardware encoder so there's no need for additional streaming software
- Control and configure timecode, stream status
- Full support and control features for BMPCC 6K/4K cameras
- Simultaneous USB recording
- Integration with MultiDock for live hard drive switching
- Customize advanced settings with XML files
- Software multiview with program previews, graphics, record status, on-air status, and audio meters
- Program preview input and output buttons
- Tally light control for BMPCC 6K/4K cameras
- Automatic timecode sync for all cameras