200M Wireless HDMI Extender With HDMI Loop Output + USB C input + IR-08030739425
200M Wireless HDMI Extender With HDMI Loop Output + USB C input + IR enables wireless transmission of video/audio from any HDMI video source such as PC/HDTV to display devices includes HDTV/HD Monitor over the 2.4GHz/5.8GHz band, with very low latency.
It does not require any special configuration of software driver installation-simply connect the transmitter to the HDMI output of the video source and the receiver to the HDMI input of the Panel/TV/Monitor. Its Plug & Play operation makes it the ultimate solution for the most demanding indoor/outdoor professional environments.
This Wireless HD Video Transmission Solution is widely applicable to family entertainments, office presentation, lecture, education, medical treatment, party, conference etc
200M Wireless HDMI Extender With HDMI Loop Output + USB C input + IR Features:
- Support HD devices with HDMI input/output, include Blu-ray player, DVD player, PC, laptop, HDTV etc.
- Support resolution: 480i@60Hz, 480P@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576P@50Hz, 720P@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080P@50/60Hz.
- Support unidirectional IR remote control function to control source device content from long distance
- Transmitter have one local loop out.
- Support H.264 compressed technology ;
- Support switch 2.4GHz to 5.8GHz frequency or 5.8GHz to 2.4GHz frequency freely;
- Switch different channel of TX and RX,to reduce the influence of the wireless network signal for devices transmission around,But the channel of TX should be same as RX;
- Low latency <150ms
- Effective Range: 200m/660ft ( Line of sight ).
- No cable between sender (TX) and receiver (RX)
- Easy and clean installation
- Plug & Play – full hardware design, no software is required
Tags: 200M Wireless HDMI Extender With HDMI Loop Output + USB C input, Wireless HDMI Extender Kit with Loop-Out Full HD 1080P@60Hz 200m/656ft, IR Return, 200M Wireless HDMI Adapter Extender 1080P WIFI Video Audio Transmission HDMI Transmitter Receiver Kit 660ft With Loop out & IR